This blog will try to explain how my ideas, as well as ideas from past artists, have come to mind and how these ideas have become works of art for viewers worldwide.  As Picasso says about art, 5%  is idea and technique, while the remaining 95%, is practicing.  I will be discussing these ideas for the following artists; from Pablo Picasso, Paul Cezanne, Juan Gris, George Braque, Jackson Pollack, Salvador Dali, Claude Monet, Vincent Van Gogh, Paul Gogan and Mark Rothko.